The Dirty Scoop- Everything Everyone is Talking About is Here Dirty Scoop

GROUP HUG

Have something to get off your chest? A burden to unload, perhaps? Check out Group Hug . Yes, it's that easy. The site provides an open forum to anonymously confess. Anything. (Well, just about).

Sample Postings:

435073446
I like being home alone because it means no one will make me eat more than 900 calories or stop me from throwing up.

257648028
I get really uncomfortable when there are two anchorwomen on the news. It's weird. Only when there are two anchormen or one of each can I watch the news at ease.

386444921
I just want to not wake up. My kids prefer their father and his girlfriend over me. My oldest cant be bothered to talk to me. I'm not a great parent, but I am not a bad one either.

771733006
im so broken. i have an addictive personality. im a lost cause. if your good looking & show any interest in me. i'll have sex with you. its an insecurity thing. if i could quit choking on my finger long enough to ask for help . then i might get saved. if im not drunk. then im tabbed out . i need some serious help

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im lost now that my mom has died of an overdose of pills an addiction we both shared now i found myself after 3 years sobriety i used so many pills the other day i woke up in my own vomit.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get help, dear. NOW.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home