The Dirty Scoop- Everything Everyone is Talking About is Here Dirty Scoop

Overheard in New York

Overheard in NewYork is exactly what it sounds like. Eavesdropping. Gone Hi Tech. If you want to share something interesting you've overheard, click here. If it's juicy enough, it just might make it into one of their books!

Sample Posts:
Dude, You are The Worst Salesman Ever.
Salesguy: See, these big-screen TVs are like another woman to a guy. Seriously. So, if you bring this home it's like bringing home a threesome. You, him, and this other woman TV. You see?
Chick: Uh, I'm gonna have to think about it.
--Circuit City, Upper West Side

Send Your Ideas to Massengail.
Girl #1: Holy shit! That guy just threw a slushie at the conductor.
Girl #2: That's like a felony, right?
Girl #1: Yeah, they should arrest that guy.
Girl #2: I can think of so many better things to do with a slushie.
--5 train

"...I'm also sacrificing you to Pazuzu, after brunch."
The light changes. A nanny begins to walk, pushing a baby stroller. Halfway across the street, she looks down sort of lovingly, meets eyes with the baby and says with an eerily calm tone: You know I'm sacrificing my happiness for you. The nanny looks up and keeps on walking.
--59th & 5th Overheard by: Drone

Throw on Some Parliament and I'm Up for Anything!
Chick in stall: Would you ever eat cereal out of my mouth?Friend in next stall: Well, if I had that background music... Yeah, sure.
--Bathroom, Joe's Pub

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home