The Dirty Scoop- Everything Everyone is Talking About is Here Dirty Scoop

Celebrity Wit

Have you heard or read someone famous reveal their stupidity? If so, you can make your contribution to Celebrity Wit by clicking here.

Sample Posts:

Diarrhea Is So In This Year
Anjelica Huston on India: And the best part is you can lose weight after just one meal.


Just Ramen and Cristal from Here on Out
Ted Turner: I'm down to a little more than a billion. You can get by on that if you really economize and don't buy a lot of planes and yachts and stuff.

I'm Pulling for a Head-on
New York mayor Michael Bloomberg on Sharon Stone: As I get older, I get more valuable. As she gets older, she gets less valuable... Now would be the perfect time for an intersection.

In Other Words, Degree and Depends
Barbara Walters: The reason that I am so successful is that I do not sweat. And I don't have to go to the bathroom very often. That is the key to my success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home