The Dirty Scoop- Everything Everyone is Talking About is Here Dirty Scoop

Rude People

Stories of rude and inconsiderate people- on the road, in restaurants and next door.
To submit your story to the Rude People website, click here.

Sample Postings from Rude People:

Family Feud
what do i do about a sister-in-law that is too involved in our personal business??
My sister-in-law is driving me and my husband crazy. First of all, she slapped my daughters face the other day, right in front of me, my daughter is 1 years old and she wasn't doing anything wrong. I was so angry I grabbed my daughter and waited in the car for my husband to take us home.
Then yesterday, she called my husband and she asked him if he wanted to go bowling or something...he had replied "oh we cant, we dont have any money to do that" she gasped and said "WHAT!?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE $3000 you got for your TAX REFUND?"
--interrupting here, I really dont think this is ANY of her F-ing business, but--
My husband answered, "Well, we payed off all our credit card debt and we our begining to save for a down payment for a house."
She was really pissed for some reason (I believe out of jealousy because she is older than both of us and doesnt have half the things accomplished that we do)she said "that is so irresponsible, I cant believe you wasted all that money already!"


Joggers on road, right, dead right!
Has anything like this ever happened to you?
Recently on a highly travelled 50MPH posted road I came upon Mr. Jogger (New's Years resolution I suspect). He was at least 2 feet from the shoulder coming at approaching traffic. Now while I salute his grim-steely eyed determination (it was 20 degs. that day) I was stunned by his apparent disregard for the drivers endangering him. This road also carries a good bit of truck traffic with narrow choke points. As I approached he doggedly remained in the lane of travel. I swung around while being glared at by the macho athelete. Now if a truck had been approaching then what? This to me is RUDE despite the fact he could easily be killed by a car or truck. Have we become so enamored of our "rights" that we think a lawsuit can bring us back from the dead?


dirty neighbor
While sitting in my living room watching tv this winter I saw my neighbor come out of her house and start to shovel her dog droppings. They had been on her lawn for several weeks with no one cleaning them, let me tell you it started to stink even in the cold. So I watched this woman shovel these dropping right in to our builings parking lot where every guest or any person walks and parks. When confronted with this she said " I did not know what else to do". HOW RUDE


RUDE OUTDOOR LIGHTING
RUDE OUTDOOR LIGHTING. Who needs it ?
You've spent your money on a nice piece of property out in the country. It's nice and quiet. You can set up a telescope, look at the stars and enjoy the wildlife.
Then some jerk buys the lot next to you and puts up one of those poorly designed megawatt yardlights that blasts light all over. You can even see them if the light is below you in a valley. This is because they have no metal shade over them. The light is trespassing onto your property. Did they come and ask if a bright light would bother you? Hell no. What if I walked down to their house at night and shined a bright flashlight in their window. They'd have a cow and call the cops. They leave the blasted light on ALL night wasting energy. They must be afraid of the dark. Maybe they need a box of pacifiers. What a bunch of overgrown babies.
This is not only rude to neighbors, it's rude to the environment. I'm not saying it's wrong to have a light on outside. It just needs to shine DOWN, not sideways or up. It's been proven that too much unnatural light during sleeping hours weakens your immune system. Glaring light makes it hard to see while driving and is a nuisance to aircraft pilots. It also has adverse effects on important wildlife such as birds, amphibians and bats. These small friends of ours work for free, eating harmful pests like mosquitos that spread serious diseases. The lights continue to spread and the environment continues to go downhill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home